Battery Vape SC2 Charger is a high quality with a cost-efficient and portable design. The Battery Vape SC2 Charger is a dualslot charger with Micro USB input and charges at 1A. The LED indicates when your battery is charging. Each slot is monitored independently to provide the most efficient charge. The Battery Vape SC2 Charger features reverse polarity, short circuit, overcharge protection and many more safety features. The Battery Vape SC2 Charger can charge different types of 3.6V/3.7V lithium batteries commonly used in electronic cigarettes.
- Fast Charging mode: 1.0A
- Fit to 3.6V or 3.7V Lithium Battery in different Size
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Activation Function
- Auto-detect Charging function
- Over-Charging protection
- Short Circuit protection
- Compatible with: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 20700, 26500, 26650
- Portable Design with Quality Piano Strings
- Battery Life LED Indicator Light
- DualSlot 5V/1A Micro USB Charger
- AC Input Power: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
- DC Output Power: DC 5V 1A
- DC Input Power: DC 5V 1A
- 1A CC Current: 1000mA (+/-10%)
- Auto Cut-Off Voltage: 4.20 (+/-0.05V)
- CV Cut-Off Current: <100mA
- Standby Current: <20mA
- Activation Current: 50mA~100mA
- Auto Recharge Voltage: 4.10 (+/-0.10V)
- Operation Temperature: 0C ~ 40C
- Storage Temperature: -40C ~ 70C
Use Rechargeable Batteries. Other types of batteries may cause personal injury. Do NOT leave batteries charging unattended/overnight!
- 1 x Battery Vape SC2 Charger
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
Battery Safety Warning:
- Use special caution when using Li-Ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
- Do not let your batteries come into contact with metal objects such as keys, loose change or any other metal objects. Doing so will put you at risk for short-circuiting your battery and explosion. Do not put loose batteries in your pocket, purse, bag or anywhere else. When the battery is not in use, you must store it in a plastic battery case to reduce the risk of a battery explosion.
- Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Do not modify batteries or chargers in any shape or form.
- Only use Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries in devices that have a built-in protection circuit board (PCB) that detect shorts, over-discharge, over-charging etc. Use of lithium-ion batteries without a PCB may increase your risk or explosion and/or fire.
- Store your batteries away from the sun and heat to prevent overheating your batteries.
- Please be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged including tears/rips in the battery wrap. Discontinue use immediately if the battery is damaged.
- Do not discharge batteries below 2.5V. Do not charge the batteries over 4.2V.
- will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-Ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.