Lawless Hookah Zinc 94cm 1x Hose
The 94 cm tall Lawless Zinc Hookah is a simple, yet highly impressive, hookah which towers over most other options. Featuring the most elite smoking hookah to enter the market engineered to perfection & designed to help achieve a smooth draw in combination with large clouds, this hookah will win your admiration with its perfect performance and unmatched visual appeal. This hookah is the right balance between modern and traditional, also very easy to use and has smart features such as a unique way to connect the base to stem with just a simple twist, the clear base allows you can see how much water you need to put in, along with a classy wooden coated design. The stem is made from genuine and high-quality durable steel. The clean, authentic design of the Lawless Hookah has a smooth, yet rugged quality that hits just the way you like it.
Note: Color may change subjective to stock availability **
What includes in Box:
- 1x Hookah Base
- 1x Hookah Bowl
- 1X Hose Grommet
- 1X Bowl Grommet
- 1x Middle Stem
- 1X Charcol Tong
- 1x Ash Try
How to setup Shisha:
- Step 1. Place hookah stem (with vase gasket) into the glass vase. The fitting should be airtight.
- Step 2. Place the metal tray over the top of the hookah stem. Depending on your hookah model, the tray may either fit loosely or snap into place. Some smaller hookahs come with affixed trays.
- Step 3. Insert hose end with hose gasket into hose port on hookah stem.
- Step 4. If your hookah model comes with an air release valve, unscrew it to make sure there is a ball bearing inside. Screw the valve back on. The air release valve is usually positioned opposite the hose port on the hookah stem.
- Step 5. Check the air flow on your hookah by putting your hand over the top of the hookah stem and sucking in with the hose. There should be little to no air intake. If your hookah model has a check valve, with your hand still on top of the hookah stem, blow through the hose. You should hear air expelled out through the check valve.
- Step 6. Remove the hookah stem from the vase and fill the vase with water. Put the hookah stem back on vase. The stem should be submerged about an inch into the water.
- Step 7. Break up the shisha tobacco as you gently lay it into the clay bowl. You will want to sprinkle it in so that it is loose enough for air to pass through. The shisha tobacco should be filled to the rim of the bowl, but no higher.
- Step 8. If you are using a metal screen, place it on top of the bowl. If you are using foil, wrap the foil over the head so that it fits snugly. Make sure to poke holes into the foil so that air can pass through.
- Step 9. Place the clay bowl on top of the hookah stem with the bowl gasket in between the hookah stem and the bowl. The clay bowl should fit snugly.
- Step 10. Light your coals. If you have instant lighting coals, you can light them with a lighter or match. Other coals will need a stove or a torch. Wait for the coals to become red hot all over before placing them on top of your clay bowl. Break the coals up into smaller pieces and evenly distribute them on your head. Be careful not to add too many coals as your smoke will become harsh.
- Step 11. Inhale on your hose. It may take a minute or two before the hookah is smoking properly. Enjoy!
How to smoke the hookah:
- Stir the shisha
- Break up the shisha and place it in the bowl – Drop the pieces of shisha in the bowl and press down lightly to make a flat layer without making it too compact. It should stay fairly loose so that air can easily flow through it. Fill the bowl close to the top, but leaving at least 2mm of space above the shisha so it doesn’t burn.
- Cover the bowl with foil and stretching it around the edges to make sure it stays on
- Place the bowl on top of the ashtray – This should fit on securely into another rubber piece for an airtight fit, preventing air from entering.
- Poke several holes through the foil – Using a toothpick or Shisha Bowl Puncher, poke about 12 – 15 holes through the foil surface. You can test the air flow by drawing on the hose as you do this if you have trouble pulling air, add more holes.
- Light two or three coals (charcoals) by using a lighter
- Place the coals (charcoals) on the foil – Place the coals evenly around the edge of the foil, let the shisha warm up for 3-5 minutes before you start smoking. This will allow you to smoke with gentle breaths and enhances the flavour.
- Inhale – Once the bowl is warm, inhale using the hose, pull with short and normal breaths.
|Product Name||Lawless Hookah Zinc 94cm 1x Hose|
We found other products you might like!
This Website requires you to be 18 years or older
We're Sorry !
You must be 18 years of age or older to enter this site.