WARNING: Some products on this site contain nicotine which is an addictive substance.
COVID UPDATE: ALL STORES WILL REMAIN OPEN WITH PPE AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS IN PLACE. LEARN MORE
We got through this together before and we will do it again!
Following the recent announcement from Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, as of 6am tomorrow (Sunday 28th February) Auckland will move to Alert Level 3 and the rest of New Zealand will move to Alert Level 2 until midnight Saturday 6th March.
What does this mean for SHOSHA?
- All the SHOSHA Auckland stores will remain OPEN during Alert Level 3. Entry into the stores will NOT be allowed. All the transactions will be processed in a contactless way.
- All other SHOSHA stores around the country will remain operational as normal. However, PPE's and other safety protocols will be followed by our team for their own health and safety.
- Social Distancing will be required to maintain while waiting to be served.
- Contact tracing for the store locations will be required while you are served.
- Testing of the flavours will be removed from all the SHOSHA stores until further notice.
- Online/Web order operations will remain as normal with of course extra high standards of Hygiene and advanced sanitisation protocols will be followed. All the online orders will be packed and dispatched on time.
We are seconds away from you. Please contact at [email protected] for further information.
Be strong and be kind. We all know what to do because we have successfully done this before.
Please follow our Facebook page for more updates.
For COVID-19 prevention tips when vaping, click here.