We know that your orders are important to us and because of the COVID-19 we are experiencing delays. Please see our FAQs below for common questions related to your online orders. If you need further assistance, please give us a call or email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
1. I have not received my parcel and I ordered it last night.
Courier Post is currently experiencing delays due to increased parcel volumes. While we do know that we do offer overnight shipping, please note that this is targeted and not guaranteed. All orders will be shipped as soon as possible. If you require your vaping essentials urgently, please visit any of our Shosha stores
2. Is the online store still open?
Yes, we are still open and will process orders as usual.
3. Which stores are open?
All Shosha retail stores are open to provide you all your vaping essential needs.
Following the announcement by the Prime Minister, we will be moving to Level 2 from Thursday 14 May. While this is good news that all Shosha stores will now be opened for customers to enter and all type of payments including cash can be accepted, we will have new rules to ensure customers can shop with peace of mind.
This will include:
- Entry into stores are allowed. However, only limited numbers of customers will be allowed in at any given time to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- Warranty Claim will now be accepted but please allow 3-5 working days for your warranty to be processed.
- For Contact Tracing set out by the government, please scan the QR code at the store and fill out the form. This can be done while you wait to be served.
- All form of payments such as cash will now be accepted.
- Be kind to one another.
While this may be good news, we encourage that if you are able to purchase online to do so. Especially if you or someone in your bubble is feeling unwell; This will help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep not only yourself but others safe as well during these times.
4. Where is my order being shipped from?
All orders are being shipped locally from NZ. Regardless if you are ordering from our AU or NZ website, we are shipping from NZ.
5. I want to make changes to my order.
While generally we are able to, due to the large number of orders being processed; We may not be able to make changes to your order. Please ensure that before ordering, your address and details are correct.
Please give us a call on 0800 746 742 or send us an email on [email protected]
It is important to include your order number and provide as many details as you can for faster handling of your enquiries. We are open from 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. To contact any Shosha stores, please use our Store Locator
for contact information.
7. Where can I get my tracking number?
You will receive an automated email with your tracking information once your parcel has been dispatched. Please ensure to check your spam and junk folder, and the email you have provided in your order is correct.
8. My order says completed but it has not arrived?
The completed status means that we have finished packing your order. It is currently awaiting shipment.
9. My parcel shows it has been delivered but I have not received it.
Please ensure to check around the property to ensure that Courier Post has not left it somewhere out of sight. If you are not able to find it, please call Courier Post on 0800 268 743 with your tracking number.
10. I am having an issue with my product, what do I do?
From Thursday 14 May, Warranty Claim will now be accepted but please allow 3-5 working days for your warranty to be processed.