It is capable of charging almost all kinds of 3.6V or 3.7V cylinder Li-ion batteries. It is compatible with adaptor, solar panel, car adaptor, power bank, notebook with a MAX charging current up to 1A. Simply connect LC10 to the Li-ion battery via the magnet at the end of cable without even watching. After it is connected with a battery, a red indicator will turn on to notify you of the battery level.
Except for an onboard Micro-USB 2.0 port, the LC10 can be used with a standard Micro-USB to lightning adapter. When it is not connected to a power supply, the LC10 with battery serves as a power bank to charge various kinds of USB devices, including iPhone, Android mobile, headlamp, camera and so forth.
If you are looking for somethings, the LC10 serves as emergency backup light. The sensor switch on backside controls 3 brightness levels and power indicators. Tap the sensor switch repeatedly to cycle through “Low –Medium-High-OFF-Red power indicator”.
The LC10 is durable and safe for outdoors that it is constructed from flame retardant and fire resistant PC+ABS (V0) materials featuring impact resistance and high temperature resistance. Weighing only 0.98oz, the LC10 is easy for storing and organizing. It is ideal for charging the batteries anywhere anytime with the portable USB plug.
- Input: DC 5V ≥0.5A
- 4.2V±1% (BATTERY) / 5V±5% (USB)
- 1A MAX
- Dimension: Weight: (Compatible with 3.6V or 3.7V cylinder rechargeable Li-ion battery) 9.65” ×0.96” ×0.73” (245mm×24.5mm×18.5mm) 0.98oz (27.8g)
- Compatible battery types: Li-ion/IMR: 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 17700, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 22700, 25500, 26500, 26650, 26700 (Compatible with 3.6V or 3.7V cylinder rechargeable Li-ion battery)
- Portable Magnetic Outdoor USB Charger
- With charging and discharging functions
- Capable of charging cylinder rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- Integrated USB 2.0 input and output ports
- Intelligently identifies the positive and negative tips of batteries
- White light sensors for 3 brightness levels and power indicators
- 3 power indicators show the charging/discharging status
- Automatically detects the battery power status and selects the appropriate charging mode (CC, CV)
- Protection against overcharging
- Compatible with power banks, 5V solar panels and USB adapters
- Made from fire retardant / flame resistant PC+ABS material
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
- Power on: Connect the LC10 to the Li-ion battery via the magnet at the end of cable. A red indicator will turn on to notify you of the battery level (please refer to the Power Tips). Plug the input port into a power bank, 5V solar panel or adapter to charge the battery.
- Charging tips: During charging, the red indicator will flash to indicate charging is in progress. Upon charging completion, the charger automatically stops charging and 3 indicators illuminate steadily.
- NOTE: The battery must have magnetizable metal on its positive and negative tips.
The LC10 has 3 red power indicators to notify the battery level:
- 3 indicators illuminated steadily represents the battery level is above 80%;
- 2 indicators illuminated steadily represents the battery level is about 50%-80%;
- 1 indicator illuminated steadily represents the battery level is below 50%;
- 1 flashing indicator represents the battery level is low. Please recharge the battery at this time.
- 1x NITECORE LC10 charger
- 1x micro-USB to lightning adapter
- 1x instruction manual
Charger Safety Warning:
- The charger is restricted to only charging cylinder rechargeable Li-ion batteries with nominal voltage of 3.6V or 3.7V. Please refer to the compatible batteries stated in the specifications of this user manual. Never use the charger with other types of batteries as this could result in battery explosion, cracking or leaking, causing property damage and/or personal injury.
- Do not connect two or more batteries in series as doing so may damage the charger or even cause fire and explosion.
- The safe operating temperature for the charger is between -10~40°C, and the safe storage temperature is -20~60°C.
- Do not leave a working charger unattended. If any malfunction is found, please terminate
- operation immediately.
- Please connect this charger to power supplies with the input voltage stated in the specifications of the user manual. If the input voltage is too low or too high, it may lead to malfunctions, or even a fire.
- The charger is for use of adults above 18 years old. Children under this age must be supervised by an adult when using the charger.
- Never attempt to charge primary cells such as Alkaline, Zinc-Carbon, Lithium, CR123A, CR2, or any other unsupported chemistry due to risk of explosion and fire.
- Do not charge a damaged IMR battery as doing so may lead to charger short-circuit or even
- Never charge or discharge any battery showing evidence of leakage, expansion/swelling, damaged outer wrapper or case, color-change or distortion.
- This charger is specially designed for charging indoor/in car. Do not expose the device to direct sunlight, open flames, rain or snow environment; avoid extreme high or extreme low ambient temperatures and sudden temperature changes.
- To prevent fire or electric shock, keep the charger away from rain, moisture or liquid.
- When it is used indoor, do not operate or store it in damp area. Keep all the inflammable volatile substances away from operating area.
- Do not overcharge or over discharge batteries. Recharge drained batteries as soon as
- Opening, disassembling, modifying, tampering with the unit may invalidate its guarantee, check warranty terms.
- Do not misuse in any way! Use for intended purpose and function only.