BV 18650 battery 3000mAh 15A 3.7V
This is a high capacity battery from Battery Vape (BV) for much longer run times between re-charges. The battery voltage is 3.7 volts with a standard storage capacity of 3000 mAh with a 15amp output. Each battery has a protection circuit built in to ensure that you have a safe vaping experience.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
15A Continuous discharge rating does not exceed this limit. Not recommended for use in mechanical devices. For high wattage vaping, this battery performs best paired with another the exact same in a dual battery set up. Otherwise, for lower wattages, it is fine solo and is one of the highest capacity batteries on the market.
- Model: 18650
- Nominal Capacity: 3000 mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
- Discharge Current: 15A Maximum Continuous
- Style: Flat Top
- Approximate Dimensions: ~18mm x ~65mm
- Approximate Weight: ~61.4 G
- 1 x BV 18650 3000 MAH 15A 3.7V Battery
- 1 x Battery case
- Powerful Performance: Very High capacity, Medium discharge, High cycle.
Warning Battery Safety
Use caution as misusing or mishandling the battery may cause a FIRE or EXPLOSION which may result in personal injury or property damage. The user must have an appropriate understanding of the potential dangers of LITHIUM ION BATTERIES before purchase and usage. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility, suitability, or fitness for any particular purpose or device can be made. This battery is manufactured and sold for the intended use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a BMS (battery management system) or PCB (circuit board/module). USAGE OF THIS BATTERY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
WHEN NOT IN USE ALWAYS STORE LITHIUM ION BATTERIES IN THE PROTECTIVE CASE IN WHICH BATTERIES WERE DELIVERED.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium-ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- DO NOT short circuit intentionally or unintentionally
- KEEP AWAY from metal/conductive objects to prevent short-circuiting
- DO NOT use if PVC wrapper or terminal insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if the battery is damaged in any way
- DO NOT over-charge or charge above the maximum voltage rating
- DO NOT over-discharge or exceed the continuous discharge rating
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder onto the battery
- DO NOT use force to install
- DO NOT install backwards or reverse orientation.
- ONLY use within the manufacturer’s specifications.
- KEEP AWAY from pets and children.
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave batteries charging unattended.
- ONLY use a smart charger designed for this specific type of battery.
- DO NOT mix and match brands and models, old and new, used and unused batteries.
- STOP immediately if while charging/storing/using the battery it emits an unusual smell, feels extremely hot, changes colour or shape, or appears abnormal in any way.
- It is your responsibility to determine that your charger or device is functioning properly.
- If exposed to battery electrolyte, flush with water immediately and contact a physician or emergency services.
- DO NOT throw away in the trash; contact your local jurisdiction for proper recycling or disposal
|Product Name||BV 18650 battery 3000mAh 15A 3.7V|
Are you 18 years or older and a smoker?
We're Sorry !
You must be 18 years of age or older to enter this site.